Subject: Other Information
From: djmccoy (Daniel J. McCoy)
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 25 Feb 1995 11:04:48 -0800 (PST)

Things are still going smooth.  My new primary internet provider has agreed
to allow me to run two mailing lists there free (they mentioned this AFTER I
posted it was going to cost me).  All they need is setup information from me
and the mailing lists will be created.  They run a version of MajorDomo that
allows for digests so those of you that have their mailboxes filled with
multiple messages will be happy.  :)

On a totally unrelated note, I'm having a blast trying to get prices on
Pentium based systems (single CPU) to run NT and the eventual LW 4.0 release.
Just looking through messages about incompatibilities of many things is enough
to make me sick to my stomach thinking I'm taking a giant risk in getting
something that may or may not work.  My life with the Amiga has NEVER been
this bizarre!  Alphas are out of my price range.  :(

Who said computing is always fun?!

Dan  
-- 
Daniel J. McCoy                           BIX: dmccoy                
Internet : [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]